Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
ABOUT THE DESIGN:
Half Skull, Half Light Bulb
Regardless of who invented the light bulb – Humphrey Devy in 1802, or Thomas Edison 75 years later. On the inside we are all made of the same stuff, bones, organs & ideas.
Whatever your dream is, keep being persistent, if it matters to you its worth the chase.
ABOUT THE HOODIE:
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua